THIS IS ME
DOES WILLIE LOOK STUNNED TO ANYONE ELSE????!!!! I think it took him a minute for it to sink in!
There are so many but i'll just list where we like to go and what dish we love! In no particular order....
- Monti's la casa viega steakhouse - love the steak dinner, yummy bread & fantastic rouqefort dressing.
- Got Sushi - Dragon roll, we love any sushi however!
- On the Border - willie loves the XX fish tacos
- Charlestons - blackend chicken ceaser salad, talapia, the honey glazed croissant and our most favorite ever..... the bread pudding! seriously i am not a fan of bread pudding but thier's is the best!
- Texas Road House - i don't even like there food but i do love the cinnamon butter and rolls. I've resorted to just making my own cinnamon butter!
- Gecko Grill - Shrimp mango quesdilla's and bean dip!
- Cafe Rio - Of course the pork salad, been loving it since back when it was only in utah, love that we have one here!
- Jack in the box - tacos ( our guiltly pleasure)!!!!
- Original Rosa's - green salsa
- Garcia's - pollo fundido
- Melting Pot - lobster and steak and the bailey's irish creme chocolate
- Filiberto's (main st.) - Don't ask me why but there pepsi is the best there is..so sweet! i don't think they even add carbonation it's just like how it tastes in mexico!
- Jesus & anita's in Rocky Point - carne asada taco's & limeade (seeing a pattern??? we love mexican food)
- Michoacana in Rocky Point - coconut creme icecream.....oh my this is my absolute favorite!
- Sonic - Dr. Pepper Vanilla slush
so i haven't posted for a while!(katie)... But not much has been going on worth posting. Here are some pics of Chelsie (my sis) she had her wedding pics monday. We were going for the "audrey" look and i think we succeeded in creating a bridal version of it! since she has chin length hair and no bangs it was a little bit of a task! She's so beautifull and we can't wait to see the pics in her wedding dress! 2 weeks to the wedding and then i might have some fun stuff to post!