- Monti's la casa viega steakhouse - love the steak dinner, yummy bread & fantastic rouqefort dressing.
- Got Sushi - Dragon roll, we love any sushi however!
- On the Border - willie loves the XX fish tacos
- Charlestons - blackend chicken ceaser salad, talapia, the honey glazed croissant and our most favorite ever..... the bread pudding! seriously i am not a fan of bread pudding but thier's is the best!
- Texas Road House - i don't even like there food but i do love the cinnamon butter and rolls. I've resorted to just making my own cinnamon butter!
- Gecko Grill - Shrimp mango quesdilla's and bean dip!
- Cafe Rio - Of course the pork salad, been loving it since back when it was only in utah, love that we have one here!
- Jack in the box - tacos ( our guiltly pleasure)!!!!
- Original Rosa's - green salsa
- Garcia's - pollo fundido
- Melting Pot - lobster and steak and the bailey's irish creme chocolate
- Filiberto's (main st.) - Don't ask me why but there pepsi is the best there is..so sweet! i don't think they even add carbonation it's just like how it tastes in mexico!
- Jesus & anita's in Rocky Point - carne asada taco's & limeade (seeing a pattern??? we love mexican food)
- Michoacana in Rocky Point - coconut creme icecream.....oh my this is my absolute favorite!
- Sonic - Dr. Pepper Vanilla slush
There are so many but i'll just list where we like to go and what dish we love! In no particular order....