7.06.2008

SUNRISE ARCHERY SHOOT 07.04.08

We had a really fun time this 4th of July! I stayed with my fam @ my grandma d's in payson and Willie went up to the archery shoot. Thanks Brock and Kyle for driving and providing a home away from home for Willie! The weather was seriously amazing! Rain, lightening and 63 degrees!!! yes I am reall wearing a jacket in july!!!

Out of 1000 shots Willie was one of 23 people to shoot this fake moose from 95 yards and hit a balloon (even though it didn't pop it???)



here is vance in his baby camo
Vance's second time to church! check out his little boat shoes!He loved having his gamma and grandma D cater to him all weekend!

5 comments:

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had fun, and Vance looks adorable so cute, I am sure Willie was all excited to show him off..Wish we could of been there on the fun, hopefully next year we can.. certain circumstances keep us from going this year, but i am sure things will be back to normal for next time, glad you got home safe....

Katie said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I wish we could have gone to the mountains and get out of this heat! You look great! And your little guy is so adorable!

Hannah + 4 said...

He is so cute! I miss him, I feel like I haven't seen him in such a long time. Love his camo jacket and shoes! You look great!

Anonymous said...

WOW! he is so sweet! I love love love the camo!! You look awesome!

Peterson Fam said...

Vance looks like such a tought guy in his camo...yeah right, he's as sweet and cute as can be! There's no disguising that! Glad you guys could escape the heat! Go Willie, way to hit the balloon! Now that's toughness...I bet you're proud of your boys, Camie! Cute pics! And yes, you do look super cute and great, Camie!