4.30.2011


Finally printed one of the 5 "blog" books I've been working on. I've been dragging my feet on actually printing and paying for them but it's time to get caught up.  It was fun getting a small package in the mail and opening the pages to view all of our memories of that year. I'm glad I kept the blog. I'm glad I spent the time. For me this has been the most efficient way to document our life together. Looking back on our history makes me miss when Vance was small and the trips we took and the fun we had but makes me excited for the books to come! 

2 comments:

Hallie Fullagar Mills said...

what a cute idea! I've never even heard of doing that, kudos that look like a ton of work!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

cool, great idea, i need to update mine though.. what great memories to have.