12.05.2007

CHRISTMAS TREE OH CHRISTMAS TREE.....


This is my mom's tree, i had to take a pic b/c I always love seeing it up and how whymsical it feels! It makes christmas come to life in their house! If any one knows my dad they know he's a sucker for christmas...in former houses he's put giant blow up santa's, christmas villages etc., lately my mom has tamed him to just the inside decor! But this is my favorite tree of all! I can't wait till grandkids start to come and try to eat the fake candy ornaments!

2 comments:

Kim & Max Willis family said...

hot mama!!! by the way! my hair looks fantastic as usual! i hate that i did'nt get to see yours complete:( oh...i was thinking! how much would it cost to get those clip in extention pieces. i would'nt need a lot! i can by them i just would need help matching the color! i think i would only need the dark if im looking for fullness not so much lenghth! let me know! your the best!

mattnbeth said...

beautiful, i love christmas time!