3.05.2012

Such a character!!!
He is standing up on his own and walking from person to person, 
couch to chair or whatever else motivates him. He has 6 teeth and USES them. 
Poor Vance has been the victim of his attacks many times. 
Says, "Daaahd", "Maam", "Ba" (bottle) and "ooooooh" 
Looves when his brother wrestles him and blows raspberries on his chubby tummy!
 Loves takes advantage of free reign of the toys when Vance is at school.
 Eating literally anything that is put in his mouth he is not picky! 







Vance: 3yrs 9mos

My sweet sweet boy! A little lover and helper. 
Always helping me with Hoyt and reprimands him for breaking the rules!
Loves playing outside in the mud with his cars, jumping on his tramp, 
riding his bike, watching Caillou/DragonTales/Thomas. 
Likes to tell Willie which way to drive in the car and wether to turn left, 
right or straight, turns out he is usually right!
 Loves Preschool, but came home with a red card for calling other kids "butthead".... 
Willie and I could not help but laugh. That same day DeeDee came to visit and asked him to tell her about school and he said, "I can't.... It's a secret." (Now we know why!) Although there are some choice words used in our home this has NEVER been one of them. In fact I have never heard him use it. We had to tell him calling your classmates "butthead" will not make you friends! 

Some cute sayings lately: 
While brushing my hair, "mom, your hair smells so alicious!"

Me: "Vance don't pick your nose!" Vance: "yea because buggers have germs!"(pronounced guhrms)

Me: "Vance don't do that!!!" Vance: "uuuuuggghhh FINE!"

When he goes to Primary he always hugs his teacher and says, "I'm Home!"

"Look mom a present!!", after opening the door and receiving a package
 from the mailman while I was in the shower!

"Dad you have BIIIIG underwears huh?!"

Sucking a ketchup packet dry, Me: "Vance that is gross!" Vance: "These are not for drinking Mom???"





2 comments:

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

I love those boys! So cute and sweet.

Holly said...

Oh my heck. How can I be so in love with them when I never even see them in person. Love those boys and miss you guys.