11.06.2012

october


Fry Mesa and the Harvest moon 


Halloween gifts from DeeDee 


Working on his motor skills

A pudding Clown

Learned to read!!! He was working on it this week and now he can! 

They love bedtime stories with daddy


"Mom, I was soooo good!"

watching avengers and wearing last years halloween costumes 

"the beibs"

night ride in the ranger. never mind the lion.....
hunting buddies 

____________________________________________

APPLE ANNIE'S 








_________________________________________



GRAHAM COUNTY FAIR



flashy the fair fish


"Christmas Trees! Reindeer! Snowmen! Santa! Christmas decorations.... CHRISTMAS IS HERE!! Yes! Yes! YES!!!


got out and ran 3/4 of a mile of the walk tonight... in his p.j.'s 


attempt #2 of walking our baby. Leash is required. A seat belted stroller can not contain him. 

There are no words. He is just so weird. Walked out to dump the garbage and he was just standing there. If I were my neighbors I would be suspicious of me. 

He could play in the dirt all day. 


For the times I need to be reminded of their sweetness. Often times I do. 

the reason I blog 


Fire Department Field Trip
Way to go purple Monsters! They won their last game! 



Welcome to the world Andrew Nyles Zeigler! 



visiting the hunters 



No comments: