5.04.2008

MY SHOWER

Thank you everyone for such a wonderful shower! Me & baby Vance feel soooo loved! Thanks mom and Brooklyn for throwing and great shower and for everyone who helped with the yummy breakfast! .....Chris & Janene for the famous sweet rolls! I loved seeing all you girls that i haven't seen for a while and all the ones i see all the time! thanks again! Hopefully now i'm all ready for the little guy to come! (by the way i hesitated posting any pics that included me... due to looking like a BARN but i figured i wouldn't trade it for anything so oh well!)

all the shill girls! hannah, hallie, avree, meme and my sis chels (21 weeks)me (36 weeks), brooklyn(18 weeks), gina(14 weeks)





10 comments:

Kim & Max Willis family said...

your baby shower was so cute and fun!!! Brinlee (cheeks) loved it!!
im getting excited for ya!!!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

very fun shower with lots of yummy food, will you send me your mom's egg caserole.. you looked great and it was a beautiful day.. now he just needs to hurry and get here!

Hannah + 4 said...

Avree had a blast! You got alot of cute things! Can't wait for him to come so I can see everything on him!

Unknown said...

Camie, your shower was amazing!! I hope that you got everything you wanted and needed for baby Vance. I promise we'll get together! I can't wait to see your little one soon!

Kyle & Savannah said...

I was so sad to miss your shower we were out of town but it looked like a lot of fun! i cant wait for that baby come

William and Marianne said...

oh.. thank you! it was fun to see you and everyone else! im excited your due date is so close!! your mom said maybe we'll be doing a video of vance when he comes. =) that will be fun! good luck!!!

elizabeth cullimore said...

So sorry I wasn't in AZ for the shower. Brooklyn said it was really fun! I'm excited to see your little guy!

blythe said...

Looks like such a cute shower!Can't wait to see pics of baby Vance on your blog!

Peterson Fam said...

I can't believe he's almost here. You look great...totally sporting that cute prego mom glow! So sorry I couldn't make it to your shower. It looks like you had fun and those sweet rolls look amazing! That is so fun that like everyone in your pictures is pregnant. Crazy! Hope you're feeling decent and enjoying these last couple weeks!

The Adamsons said...

looks like a very fun shower. i bet you are so ready girlie. i finally posted so come check out my blog!!