ONE MORE WEEK !?!?
We had our apt. yesterday and the baby is perfect and in the right position. He's a few oz. shy of 8lbs but i havn't progressed @ all :( The dr. said at this point it's an issue of allowing my cervix to soften and not lettting him get too big. He wants me to go another week on my own and if nothing then he'll schedule my induction. I'm really bummed b/c at this point i almost have to wait b/c my dr. will be out of town this weekend as will my mom and dad so I don't want him to come yet which means one more week....we'll see if he cooperates! I was hoping he would be born before my Birthday friday since Willie and I are both in may but this baby has a mind of his own! It's at least relief to know he is healthy and the dr. promised me only one more week!!