5.24.2011


Here is his birth announcement I had planned to send out. But having it here on the blog will have to do.



By the time we got home from our hospital stay Hoyt was already 5 days old. I wanted to make sure I did his newborn photos while he was still brand new. However he still had a little jaundice and was sporting a yellow hue. Luckily my excitement to finally photograph my OWN newborn got the best of me. The day before we found out he would need to go in to surgery I set up a little shoot on my bed and got these photos.  I am so glad I was able to get some of him with all his newborn sweetness. Glad to get photos of his perfect little body before incisions, stitches, and needle marks. His little lips, his A-mazing hair, his soft fuzzy shoulders and cheeks. Such a sweet, content and happy baby even considering everything he has been through. Truly a little tiny angel! 








5 comments:

Megan and Jordan said...

He is seriously so precious! We are still thinking of you guys & praying for this handsome little guy each day.

Bailey said...

Congrats! He is so precious! Thinking of you and your family.

The Heaps said...

he is darling camie! congrats to you and your sweet family! sure do miss you!

Lauren said...

He is so beautiful! Great photos!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

such a sweetie, love all the pictures, can't wait for his return home.